From digital signage and large format display to the very latest in notebooks and print technology, Samsung is at the forefront of leading edge technology, and delivers cutting-edge attractive designs across its product range.
DTP and Samsung delivering print into Higher Education
Towards the end of 2011 Samsung was selected by North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC) as a preferred supplier for printer devices and related accessories, including Managed Print Solutions, within the Higher Education sector. DTP is proud to be an approved Samsung reseller on this National Educational Printer Agreement (NEPA).
Over the last 12 months Samsung has strengthened its range of B2B print devices and has launched numerous print devices specifically designed for business use including its fastest colour and mono laser printers, A4 mono laser multi-function printers, as well as our very first A3 mono laser printer.
The powerful combination of Samsung technology and DTP's service delivery commitments provide an ideal solution for public sector and UK businesses with sustainable long term benefits that include:
• Significantly reduced print costs through Samsung’s product features that include high capacity toner cartridges, eco mode and low power consumption
• Improved device management by moving towards a fully networked environment
• Maximised utilisation of devices
• Samsung’s best in class products and technology
• 5 year warranty
• Environmentally-friendly products – Samsung’s print devices have been certified by Blue Angel and Energy Star
Together, Samsung and DTP will also provide a reliable, cost-effective, and accountable Managed Print Service (MPS) solution consisting of the following key elements:
• Evaluation of existing print estate
• Recommending new hardware
• Remote monitoring
• Supplies and service
• Regular management reports
• Ongoing strategic purchases
• Per-page costing model
• Uninterrupted productivity through a continuously available, remotely managed printing environment
Contact our sales team on 0207 796 8610 or email us for more information on Samsung products.