Less than 2 per cent of printers in the world are protected, make sure yours are with HP Print Security.
Unique security features
You’ve ensured your network and servers are secure, but have you considered threats from your printers?
HP Print Security not only secures your print fleet, but with real-time threat detection, automated monitoring and built-in software validation, it helps to secure your entire network. With these distinctive security features, only HP printers can instantly detect and prevent attacks automatically.
Why do people hack? Because they can. Know what to look out for
According to IDC, here’s some of the top potential print-related security breaches:
1. Malicious threat from outside the company
2. Exposure of documents at the device
3. Exposure of documents sent to/ from the device
4. Unauthorised use
5. Exposure of device settings or ports
6. Company’s ability to identify the culprit of a security breach
7. Remote/home print users
Learn more about HP Secure Printing Services and explore the world’s most secure print fleet.