The demands on today’s higher education IT departments and services have spiralled, yet there is continued pressure to do more with the same or less resource. Modernising IT infrastructure, demands for new student services and coping with digital transformation all point to a move away from traditional IT.
Central to all of this is data. How it’s protected, managed and leveraged can make or break student services and the reputation of your higher education establishment.
We will be on DTP’s stand 63 at UCISA, Manchester Central 15-17th March and can help you with these challenges. Experts are on hand to discuss how you can:
- Significantly cut the cost of protecting VM and legacy systems
- Enable secure backup services to protect student laptop data
- Provide multitenant data protection and secure self-service access
- Deliver practical and secure Open Access Agenda solutions without building expensive, dedicated silos
- Manage data governance challenges on-premise and in the cloud
- Leverage cloud technologies to reduce costs and deliver new services
As well as free expert advice, we will have a wealth of information for you to take away with you for research, with no obligation.
We understand your challenges; so if you’re attending UCISA come and see us on stand 63!